Link to my Google Scholar page.
Select peer-reviewed publications
- Dunning, Kelly Heber (2018 expected) Communities of Coral: An Institutional and Ecological Analysis of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services in Southeast Asia. London: Anthem Press. (book contracted in 2016, currently in peer review)
- Dunning, Kelly Heber (2014) “Ecosystem Services and Community Based Coral Reef Management Institutions in Post Blast Fishing Indonesia.” Ecosystem Services. http://bit.ly/1Km1SJ5
- Dunning, Kelly Heber “Adaptive management and implementation in the American Natural Resources Bureaucracy”. Environmental Policy and Planning http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09640568.2016.1197105
- Dunning, Kelly Heber “Participation and Conflict Resolution in Co-Managed Coral Reef Ecosystems: a comparative analysis of two Balinese cases”. (in review)
- Dunning, Kelly Heber “Economic Valuation of Coral Reefs: the potential for Deliberative Methods in the Port of Miami Conflict”. (second round revisions)
- Heber, Kelly (2013) “Community-based Coral Reef Management” Oxford Journal of Human Welfare. http://bit.ly/1SzkquR
- MIT-UTM Malaysian Sustainable Cities Practicum Research Agenda (2015) http://bit.ly/1IWuFGQ
- Heber, Kelly and Dunning, Iain. (2014) “Modeling the Link Between Stakeholder Communities and Coastal Ecosystem Health” US EPA National Aquatic Resource Survey Research Challenge. http://bit.ly/1JRTpix
- Heber, Kelly (2013) “Incentivizing Environmentally Resilient Behavior at the Individual Level Through a Fijian Incremental Housing Policy” SIGUS MIT. http://bit.ly/1BmkinX
- “Coral Reef Communities in the Indonesian Post Blast Fishing Era.” Oregon State University, 2015.
- “Ecosystem Service Valuation.” Mangrove Lab, National University of Singapore, 2015.
- “GIS for Resource Management in Uganda.” University of Oxford Center for the Environment, 2012.